Candler Almshouses were built in 1936 to fulfil the bequest of William Candler who had died in 1907. They were originally owned and managed by Twickenham United Charities.

Candler Almshouses are located in Amyand Park Road in Twickenham consists of 10 one-bedroom level access almshouses. Our Scheme Manager Linda Prendergast and Deputy Scheme Manager Jo Davison are responsible for Candler Almshouses and its residents.

What Our Residents Say

Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com